|27th February 2021|
|8pm - 10pm|
|Visit the event website here|
|Follow clubsocialeyes on Twitter|
|Follow socialeyes_club on Instagram|
It's getting on for 3481398428393 weeks since your last night out, and Zoom calls are starting to feel more like Zzz-oom calls. But fear not - we're here to put a bit of fun back into your Saturday night, with our Gals & Pals Big Night In.
Taking place on Saturday 27th Feb at 20:00 - our night will consist of two main parts, kicking off with a virtual cocktail masterclass...
Hosted by a fabulous mixologist, you'll raise the bar with your cocktail game as they teach you how to make a selection of your fav drinks. It's sure to shake up your usual Saturday night!
Then, our resident Drag Queens - Rujazzle and CJ Banks – will up the ante with a dazzling variety show. Expect cocktails, bingo, party games and fabulous drag performances!
Ahead of the event, you will be sent an ingredients list for the cocktails to ensure you have everything you need for you to shake, stir and mix your way through the big night.
This event will be in support of Scottish Trans Alliance - The Babes' charity of choice.
What to expect:
• You'll join our Mixologist, who will teach you how to make two delicious cocktails from the comfort of your own home.
• Rujazzle & CJ Banks will entertain you for 90 minutes, whilst you sip on your Saturday night cocktails.
• Our queens will make you giggle with their unique brand of bingo games, cheeky puns and drag shenanigans - with a very special, very fabulous prize or two thrown in along the way.
• Everyone at the event will be live on screen so there will be a fun, upbeat atmosphere throughout, however everyone may be asked to mute whilst the bingo balls are being called.
• It's likely to be loud, proud and rude - so parental guidance is necessary.
• Prizes will arrive within ten days of the bingo taking place.
• Event duration is 2 hours.
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Gals & Pals Night In are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment. All information (whether in text or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact.
Join our first creative writing workshop for StAnza 2021, led by poet Marvin Thompson!
This is a panel discussion celebrating the remarkable life and achievements of Jennie Lee this International Women’s Day.